With mobile web you can:
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View detailed history on your accounts
- Search for particular items by date, debit or credit
Getting started with mobile web banking is easy:
- Log in to the bank’s Online Banking system. Under the Administration link, select Mobile Banking
- Click “Enroll a Mobile Device”. When prompted, enter your mobile telephone number and mobile carrier.
- Read and agree to the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions, then click Continue.
- You will receive an activation code that you will need to complete the activation process. This code is valid for 24 hours. (Print this page)
- Within seconds, you’ll receive an activation text. Reply to the text with the activation code you received during enrollment.
- Once the activation code is submitted successfully, you will receive a separate text confirming that activation was successful. Follow the link in the text to activate mobile web and download the mobile app. Or go to southcrestmobile.com on your mobile browser.
- When prompted to activate mobile web, enter your activation code and your mobile phone number.
- Add the number for mobile banking text to your phone’s address book. This number is 79680.
- Add the mobile web link as a favorite in your mobile browser (southcrestmobile.com)
Check out the list of frequently asked questions about mobile banking.
Click here to return to the mobile banking page.
Mobile banking services are separate and apart from any other charges that may be assessed by your wireless carrier for text messages sent to or received from Peachtree Bank. Customer is responsible for any fees or other charges your wireless carrier may charge for any related data or message services, including fees or charges for short message service (SMS) text. Not all carriers and devices support mobile banking.